Protection of Personal Data
Responsible Party for Data
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (Law no. 6698), your personal data will be collected and processed by “Kuki Turizm İnş Eml Tic Ltd Şti” as the owner of 4reasons hotel+bistro and as responsible party for data within the scope described below.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential and in accordance with the internal and international legislation, especially with the Social Security Institution and consumer law, complying with information obligations, storing information and documents originating from the statutory regulations, providing safe accommodation in the direction of our company principles, making necessary evaluations for the services offered, the personalities specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law no. 6698 for the purpose of ensuring that our obligations are fulfilled, fraud is prevented, security is ensured, our market research and procurement operations are carried out, our legal processes are managed and social responsibility projects are carried out, data processing conditions and purposes.
In addition to the above mentioned items, your personal data will be used in the promotion of product / service, marketing and campaign activities in order to be able to communicate with our esteemed customers regarding the products and services you receive / development of appropriate services and products, customer satisfaction studies, current or new product studies of our company and our affiliates and market research and determination of the target customer group and so on.
In the framework of the contracts executed with the third party or natural persons who are in business relationship with our company, the legal and commercial obligations arising from the contract of our company are fulfilled, rights establishment, protection of rights, commercial and legal evaluation processes, legal and commercial risk analyzes, your personal data may be processed for execution.
Recipients and Purposes of Transferring Processed Personal Data
Your personal data will be transferred to the consultants and institutions that have cooperated with the partners, shareholders, affiliates, affiliated group companies and the companies in which they act as intermediaries / agencies and the services they provide as complementary or extensions of their activities to the support service organizations and other contracted organizations within the framework of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Article 8 of Law Nr. 6698 for the transfer of data and in Article 9 of the transfer of personal data abroad.
In addition, the obtained data may be shared with the public institutions and organizations in case of possible disputes and with the relevant authorities for the continuation of the legal proceedings, if the public institutions and organizations have information requests fulfilled by the law in accordance with the rights and authorities granted to them.
Which personal data is or might be collected, the method of collecting personal data and legal reasons
• Your name, surname, occupation, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address and other contact details,
• Family and demographic information,
• Your identity and passport information,
• Your travel and route information,
• Your accommodation and booking details,
• Information about billing and payment instruments,
• Your voice recordings collected via our call center,
• Your camera / video / photo recordings collected for security purposes,
• Your health benefits collected to fulfill our legal responsibilities for the accidents,
• Your product order information,
• Provide information about making payments and receiving refunds,
• Information about your personal interests,
• Your information that you have communicated to us in the context of your requests and complaints about products and services,
• Your information about your use of our internet site, mobile applications and other communication channels,
• Your e-mail address information about sending information, advertisement, publicity works to your e-mail address via mass mailing systems,
• For users of our website, website visits, including computer / hardware and connection information, page view statistics, traffic information to and from pages, data on ad data / ad publications, IP addresses and standard web log information / standard web log information , your use of our services, and any other information resulting from your interaction with our content and advertisements;
• Your preferences for your products or services, or your past experience, are collected by the responsible party for data.
• This information; web sites, mobile or digital applications, social media, call centers, companies that perform activities with agency / agency title, customer interviews, SMS, written / digital applications to other web sites, support service organizations including those who receive call center services with the approval of the authorities and persons with the authority to communicate with you or through channels that may be communicated in the future, in accordance with the laws and agreements permitted by law and within the limits set forth by law.
• Your personal data collected by these methods can be processed and transmitted to the purposes stated in items (b) and (c) of this Information within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in items 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
The rights of the personal data owner in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
According to Article 11 of Law No. 6698, you have following rights;
• Learn whether your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information about your personal data if it has been processed,
• Learn how your personal data is being processed and whether it is being used appropriately for its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in and out of the country,
• Request that your personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and request that third parties be notified of the process performed in this context
• Requesting that your personal data be erased or destroyed if it is committed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and related other laws and if the reasons for its processing are not fulfilled and requesting that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
• You do not object to this because you think that your processed data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
• You have the right to demand that your damages be remedied if you have suffered damage due to the processing of your personal data in contravention of the law.
If you submit your requests for your rights to our company by the methods described below, our company will conclude the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, free of charge. However, if the transaction also incurs a cost, we will charge the fee at the rate determined by our Company Protection Committee for Personal Data Protection. In this context, you may submit your request to use our above mentioned rights in writing or other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of Law No. 6698. The channels and procedures you will submit in writing to our company within the scope of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 in this framework are explained below.
You can send your originally signed petition, which you are entitled to use to exercise your rights as set forth above together with your Identification documents to “4reasons hotel+bistro Dirmil Mah. Bakan Caddesi No. 8 Yalikavak Bodrum ” or send to email@example.com with secure electronic signature.